Kick-Balls Terms & Conditions
1. All material on this Website including any advertising and/or promotional identities, images, text and/or audio is our property or has been licensed to us. All trade marks, names, logos and other intellectual property rights existing in this Website are also owned or licensed by us. You may use this Website for your personal entertainment and information and you may make a copy of the pages of this Website but only for your personal non-commercial use, provided that you keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact. Any modification, transmission, hiring, copying (other than for non-commercial personal use), reusing or otherwise using the content of this Website for public or commercial purposes is prohibited.
2. Whilst we have worked diligently to provide accurate and complete information, we cannot be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise directly or indirectly from the use of this Website (or any inability to use it) or any of the information contained on this Website. This Website and the information and material which it contains are subject to change without notice. All warranties, whether express or implied as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained on this Website or in respect of any materials or products referred to on this Website are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. The prices published on www.Kick-Balls.co.uk are correct at the time of posting. CJH Football Coaching reserve the rights to alter the advertised prices and products at any time.
6. CJH Football Coaching reserve the right to despatch an alternative product in the event of the purchase being unavailable as advised on the website or via electronic communication. The replacement product will be of equal or greater value than the intended purchase. CJH Football Coaching make every effort to ensure that stock levels are correct at the time of publishing.
7. By committing to purchase from our online store, you are electronically agreeing to receive a regular newsletter via email communication only. To opt out of this communication please contact sales@Kick-Balls.co.uk.
1. By committing to purchase from this website, you are automatically agreeing to these Terms and Conditions detailed herewith.
2. The transaction is not deemed complete until CJH Football Coaching accept your offer to purchase and despatch the goods. No contract is formed between the buyer and seller until such time that the buyer receives electronic notification of despatch. CJH Football Coaching reserve the right to refuse the offer to purchase until the goods are despatched.
3. During your purchase you are requested to select the quantity, model, colour and size of your chosen items, and must ensure the accuracy before submitting payment. CJH Football Coaching will not accept liability for any errors or oversights generated during your purchase, and will despatch the items as ordered.
4. We use PayPal as our payment processor, and have no access to your payment details or other private information. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use any online payment gateway securely and ensure you follow the PayPal Terms and Conditions as indicated at the time of agreeing to open an account.
5. If purchasing outside the UK, you may be liable for Customs Charges at your Countries port of entry. CJH Football Coaching cannot be held liable for these charges and you are advised to contact your relevant Customs authority before purchase.
6. All orders must be paid for in full prior to despatch from CJH Football Coaching. CJH Football Coaching do not offer credit/account service.
In accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations CJH Football Coaching operate the following procedures:
1. Every purchase from CJH Football Coaching qualifies for a “7 day cooling off” period (as stated in the DSR’s) from receipt of the goods. In the event of customer cancellation CJH Football Coaching shall refund the cost of the goods only upon receipt of the goods back in unworn condition and in the original packaging within this 7 day period. Customers are liable for the goods in transit until acknowledgement has been received from CJH Football Coaching that they have been received. Termination of this contract outside the stated timescale will be entertained on it’s own merits and will be at the discretion of the CJH Football Coaching management.
2. In the rare event of a fault developing in our goods, please contact us in the first instance via email ( sales@Kick-Balls.co.uk ) and include images of the fault along with a full description, your name, address and purchase date. We will contact you with further instructions.
3. Purchases may be returned that were ordered in the wrong size providing that they are unworn and in the original packaging. Please include full details in the packaging of your name, address and purchase date and also the replacement size required.
4. CJH Football Coaching will not refund postage charges for returned goods ordered in the wrong size, however CJH Football Coaching will despatch replacement pairs free of postage charge providing all criteria above has been fulfilled by the consumer.
5. CJH Football Coaching are unable to refund any purchase until the goods have been received back at CJH Football Coaching, fulfilling the above criteria. In the event that we (CJH Football Coaching) are forced to arrange collection from the Customers Premises then this financial amount shall be deducted from the refund amount due to the customer.
1. All purchases made before 1400 hours (GMT) will be despatched the same working day via Royal Mail First Class Postage Signed For service (UK), Royal Mail International Packets Service (Non-UK). UK Delivery is expected to be complete the next working day from despatch, however CJH Football Coaching cannot be held responsible for any delays that occur in the postal system.
2. All purchases from www.Kick-Balls.co.uk are despatched Monday to Friday only. Any orders placed after 1400 hours (GMT) on a Friday will be despatched the following Monday via the service detailed above.
3. Any claims for lost or non-delivered goods cannot be processed until 14 working days after the date of despatch, in accordance with Royal Mail’s Lost Items policy. CJH Football Coaching cannot entertain any claims for non-delivery after 10 days from the date of sending the confirmation of despatch email. You will be deemed to have received delivery after this time period if you have failed to inform us differently during this 10 day window.
4. Goods despatched in the UK require a signature on delivery. It is the customers responsibility to ensure that this criteria is met, and that if the item is returned to the Royal Mail then it is also the customers responsibility to arrange re-delivery or collection from the Sorting Office detailed on the Royal Mail literature at the time of non-delivery. If the item is returned to us, we are unable to despatch again until the customer has paid a £2.70 (£2.70 for Kick-Balls or £4.00 for Goalkeeper Gloves) fee for carriage charges, however goods will remain available for collection from our address on an appointment only service.
CJH Football Coaching DO NOT HOLD STOCK of WarbyGK items. CJH Football Coaching order each customers order as soon as cleared payment has been received. Delivery is anticipated within 2 working days, however please be aware that these orders may also take up to 5 days to be received by the customer. CJH Football Coaching will do everything possible to limit these delays and will endeavour to keep the customer informed.